Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sometimes getting a group picture is just plain crazy

This was one of those times. And I am so glad! Looking back at these pictures today made me laugh until I cried. I absolutely love these pictures and love the people in them even more.  They were taken after My sister and I got home from Women's Conference at BYU earlier this month. My parents, Camren, and Tricia helped to look after our kids and on this day Camren had taken all these crazy chickabidees to a Pizza Planet type place for about 5 hours. Yes, he is a brave, brave soul. And the amount of sugar consumed may or may not have played a role in the craziness.


It started off mostly normal.

But it didn't take long for things to get a little crazy.

 

Before long, they might have forgotten we were supposed to be taking a picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment