Saturday, November 19, 2011

Temple trip

We just got back from the temple with the youth! It was Anna's first time and David and I were excited that we were able to get a babysitter and both be there with her. Afterward, we took the youth out to eat and the Bishop turned to me and said, "Isn't being a youth leader awesome?" I didn't even have to think twice to give him an honest answer. Yes, it is awesome. I love being with the youth, they are amazing and I know I am going to learn a lot from them.

Cute moment from the night: While we were eating I stole of a bite of Anna's food. One of the leaders asked her why parent always steal yummy food. Anna was quick to answer, "It's called the parent tax. They brought me here and paid for it, that's just the way it is." I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment