Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer's last flings

We were able to work in a camping trip and a beach trip before David headed back to work.

We went camping for 3 nights and 4 days with some friends and loved it! It was a bit of a drive to get there, but I think this is my new favorite place to camp!




Like the hat? It was a necessary evil to keep my scalp from frying!


I left my camera at home for the beach ...and then spent 6 hours regretting it. This was our first beach visit where William went in the water willingly with out any coaxing! He didn't last long due to the cold water and then spent hours upon hours playing in the sand.

Now David is back to work and I am frantically trying to get everything ready for our big day on Saturday!!! More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment