Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Always right

David reminded me of something I should blog about last night.

Sunday morning Robert and I were having a little disagreement. David asked him, "Robert have you ever been wrong?"

Robert contemplated the question for a few seconds then with a great big grin answered with all sincerity, "No, I am never wrong."

David followed up with, "You have never, ever been wrong before?"

"Well, sometimes I am wrong when I do a math problem."

Then David asked, "Have you ever told a lie?"

Again a moment of contemplation followed by a huge honest grin, "No, I have never told a lie."

He was so sure of himself and so proud of himself that he was never wrong and never told a lie.

Good grief, no wonder it can be so hard to reason with this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment