Monday, January 4, 2010

Wonderful Break

This Christmas break was wonderful! We mostly just stayed at home and enjoyed each others company. We played games, watched movies, took naps, and ate way too much!!! The kids all got along amazingly well and...... NOBODY got sick!  Who could ask for anything more from a Christmas Holiday!


It took William a while to wake up enough to get excited about presents.




Elefun-one of many games the kids got this year.


playing barbies in their new jammies



Clue was another game we got for Christmas, I think it is Anna's new favorite.




We took a day trip to LA and went to Olivera St., China Town, Griffith Park, and then saw the Christmas lights at the LA temple. We also ate at Philipes, a sandwich shop we have been wanting to try.  It was a fun day and my camera mostly stayed in the bag.  Believe it or not, I didn't feel like taking pictures. Shocker, I know! Actually I didn't take many pictures the entire Christmas break. I was too busy cooking, eating, being lazy and enjoying my chickabidees.




 

And while we were there we found out were we can go if we ever need a fix...


Seriously, only in LA.  This was a block from the WEHO HIV testing sign. I could not stop laughing.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    That "sign" in the window is hilarious and kinda sad actually. lol

    Glad you guys had a wonderful break together! My boys got that Elefun game too and LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound like a good break. ours was similar. laid back and relaxing. now, i am paying for eating too much....
    loved your christmas card!

    ReplyDelete