Sunday, August 16, 2009

Looking Good!

William's eyes is already looking so much better! I can't believe how much the swelling has already come down. And the stitches are so tiny (you really can hardly even see them) I don' think it will leave much of a scar. He is still wearing the eye guard, but we have to take it off 3 times a day to put medicine on it, which is the only time he really complains.


Here is the official story if you haven't already heard....

He was standing with a ball point pen when he got knocked over by some rambunctious siblings (and I won't name who). The pen stabbed him in the eye and the rest is 12 hours worth of ER history! And since many people have already asked me I am assuming many more are wondering.... yes, it was bleeding and very gruesome, but no, I did not have to pull the pen out. Thank goodness. I'm not sure I would have handled that very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment