Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Wonderful Day



In Robert's words yesterday was "a wonderful day", and I wholeheartedly agree.

He got his casts off and is walking GREAT!!! Last week when they took them off he was still on his toes a little, but now he has full range of motion and no more toe walking!!!! It is so much fun to watch him run around.

He got his braces and will wear them for increments during the day for a few days then start sleeping in them.

And another reason yesterday was wonderful....it was my last scheduled apt until JULY! It has been like 3 months since I have had a week with no doctor or dentist apts. I'm sure things will come up between now and then, but just knowing that there is nothing scheduled makes me very happy.


Robert enjoyed his bath last night very much, and I enjoyed having a clean little boy again!

1 comment: