Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WHAT?!?!

That was my reaction today when Anna told me at the dinner table she saw a magazine with "gross naked people" at the bus stop. I think my heart skipped about a hundred beats!! What kind of world are we living in?

According to Anna here is what happened. . . They saw a magazine on the ground with a picture of a pretty lady on the cover (fully clothed) so they opened it up and as soon as they realized what it was they dropped it and ran away. Anna said, "mom it was soooo gross." I'm grateful that she told me about it, but now I can't stop thinking about my little girl being exposed to that filth. It makes me so sick inside.

And of course now I have to go to all the parents of the bus stop kids and let them know. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment