Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Glasses and Dentist

So. . . because I jinxed myself, Robert's tooth started hurting him and his apt was moved up to today. (A week just wouldn't be complete if I didn't have at least one doctor's or dentist's apt) They did a baby root canal, a crown, and a filling. Good news is he did fabulous with the laughing gas. He only cried for about 2 seconds at one point and other than that he just relaxed and watched a movie! Hopefully one more apt and his teeth will be good again.

And just so everyone doesn't think I am a horrible mother, I DO brush his teeth twice a day and he doesn't live off candy and juice! Neither Anna or Alahna have ever had a cavity! So, I am blaming his tongue that he is still learning how to use.

We picked up his new glasses yesterday and he is very pleased with them. He tells everyone they are "magic" because they turn into sunglasses! We already miss the bambinis though. I know it is just a matter of time before he breaks these.

No comments:

Post a Comment