Robert had his pre-op with the neurosurgeon today and after a lengthy discussion it was decided that it would be best to postpone the surgery!!!! I am so happy with this decision. The last month or so he has been doing considerably better and I was wondering if surgery now was the right thing to do and to hear the neurosurgeon echo my thoughts exactly was a wonderful relief. He will still need surgery at some point, but hopefully by delaying it we will decrease the number of times.
And now I have my January back. I know it wasn't until the end of the month, but I have found it invading almost every thought lately. Now I can focus on other things, more pleasant things hopefully!