Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's going on?

We have been unexpectedly busy, busy this summer. I have lots of pictures and two incredibly funny videos I want to post, but I simply have not had the time or energy to work on them. Some things that have kept us busy....

  • Some of my family came to visit for a few days
  • I spent three days with the other moms in our homeschool group planning our year (which I am sooooo excited about!)
  • We drove halfway to Grandma's house spent a few days with family then returned home with only the boys. The girls are partying with their cousins for a week!
  • And of course we have spent too much time at doctor's offices. Hematologist, neurologist, neurosurgeon, and more to come. This week we have three appointments. Kaiser has yet to disappoint.
I hope to be able to post some pics later this week and I hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment