Monday, June 14, 2010

continued improvement

Just an update.

It's a good update though.

It has been over 3 months now since this all started, and I am doing really good!!! None of my wacky symptoms have gone away, but they have all improved so much. We still don't know what has caused all of this, just a few "possibilites", like MS or a viral infection, and of course we mustn't forget heartburn. The better I feel though the less I care.

I have been doing some cleaning, some shopping, some cooking, and other such stuff. It has been wonderful. David has even decided that maybe it IS okay if I drive a little. But just a little, he says. I love my overprotective husband. Sometimes, I think he's a little silly, but mostly I know that he really loves me and is just worried about me.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment