Sunday, June 20, 2010

12 years

Yesterday David and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary.  Well, maybe celebrated isn't really the word for it, but oh well. David spent the day putting our entryway back together after 2 days of painting. It doesn't sound like much, but it really was a full days work with lots of moving around a big hulking ladder.  I spent most of the day lying on the couch watching him work and feeling bad that I wasn't helping, but I have to say it looks awesome! He done good. (The last couple of days have been a bit of a set back for me.)

After dinner we left the girls in charge and hit Sonic for some buy one get one free shakes.


It has been an eventful and wonderful 12 years full of things that we had never expected, and there isn't anyone in the world that I would rather have by my side through it all. I can't wait to see what the next 12 years might bring!

 (picture taken some time ago...maybe a year and a half or so?)

No comments:

Post a Comment