Friday, May 21, 2010

Yucky Lips


In the last few days William has taken a strong dislike for kisses. Maybe we have smothered him with too many... who knows. Any time someone tries to give him a kiss he says, "no, you have yucky wips."  He will only allow kisses on the top of his head and sometimes of you are really lucky on his cheek, though that is rare. And as soon as you kiss him he is wipin' it off of as fast as he can! At first I thought maybe it was just me, but he has told everyone in the family that they have "yucky wips" and refuses kisses from everyone. It makes us all laugh, except it also has me feeling a little wistful. He his still my little baby (although I can no longer tell him that!) and I wasn't quite ready to quit smothering him in kisses.


On a totally different note... I upgrades to PSE8, which I am still learning how to use, and I lost my watermark :(

No comments:

Post a Comment