Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's up?

So it has been a few days since I have posted anything on what has been hanging over our head for the last 2+ months. I have been trying very hard to focus on other things, but no matter what I do, it's always there. My body won't seem to let me forget. I have been doing very good though. Mostly making it through the days with no problems, as long as I keep things simple and low key, which I am getting better and better at. The boys and I have been doing some simple preschool activities, reading lots of books, and probably watching more TV than we should. With the help of David and the kids we have stayed on top of the laundry and housework, and haven't missed any meals. Over all... we are in good shape. The only problem is, by the end of the day I am completely DONE. There is nothing left in me, but a bunch of spasms and a head full of lead.  It's progress though, and I am grateful for that.  Hopefully when our insurance changes in July we will start making more progress with the doctors and getting some answers.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I hope you can get better help with Kaiser! I am always thinking about you!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete