Wednesday, April 28, 2010

only take a quick look

Okay, as someone who is a bit of a perfectionist, this is a little embarrassing. So I am hoping you will just take a quick glance, see through the countless imperfections, remember I am still not 100%, and think it's the thought that counts.

Can you do that?

Promise?

If not, look no farther.

But here goes....I was really bummed that I could not go to the girls last performance so while they were gone I made this cake for them.

 It's not very pretty, I know, but they LOVED it and were very excited about it. And you know what else, I really don't think they noticed anything wrong with it.

(If you can't tell it's supposed to be one of those hollywood type clapper things. You know the "okay everyone take 47" thingy.)

I can't believe I am about to put this out there for everyone to see, but here I go..... take a deep breath.....and.....publish post.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I could tell exactly what it is! Great job! My kids still want you to make their birthday cakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about. I couldn't do that ever.

    ReplyDelete