Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Disney Pics

Here are the pictures from day 2 of our trip...

We love Mickey!
 

I was the lucky one that got to go with the kids on the teacups. I'm not sure how, but somehow I was still able to walk afterwards!
  

Grandma, Lahna, William on the Jungle Cruise
  

William driving an autotopia car was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It was a wild ride!
  

Grandma and Lahna in their car.
  

Robert loved the Big Thunder Railroad, and kept his hands in the air the entire time!
  

It was so much fun to have Grandma and Grandpa with us! Thanks for coming, we hope you had as much fun as we did!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! We will be there one month from today!!! :D
    I am SO excited to share Disneyland with my little Emersyn and Logan,Im sure doesn't remember it and we were there ALL the time. He was so little when we left.
    Glad you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete