Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gratitude List Day.... oops!

Okay, so.... my gratitude list fell a little short of Thanksgiving, I know. But believe me, it is not because I am lacking in things to be grateful for. I could go on all through Christmas with new things always popping into my head! The real reason is, we went to visit family for Thanksgiving and I just never made it to the computer to blog. But here are some things that I was thankful for while we were in UT...

Indoor plumbing. Robert starting throwing up on the way there and before we came home EVERYONE had their turn getting to know Grandma's toilet bowl a little better. It was not pretty!

Friends. We got to spend time with our good friends, the Durfeys. Oh, how we miss them!

BYU football. No explanation needed! GO COUGS!

FAMILY, FAMILY, and FAMILY! Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins, I love them all and don't know what I would ever do without them!

A loving and supportive hubby, who returned to CA one year older. 

I have some pics and as soon as my Christmas decorations are up and my house is put back together I will try to post some.

No comments:

Post a Comment