Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy B-day William!

Today William became a 2 year old!

It is so hard to believe that he is already 2. He is so sweet and such a happy little guy and I can't imagine life without him. It takes him a little while to warm up to new people and surroundings, but once he does he is all giggles. He loves to mimmick everything you say and sometimes calls himself RaRa. He has beautiful blue eyes with long lashes that melt my heart. He loves to be tickled, sing songs, look at books and cuddle. He makes me laugh every single day and I love him for that. He is the perfect caboose to our family train!

Today was a fun day with friends and family. Thank you Aunt Crystal and Uncle Brian for letting us use your awesome pool for his party! it was a blast!

I got some super cute pictures that I am dying to post, but won't be able to for a while. I hope you can handle the suspense. One pic includes a frosting beard, you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment